Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping for all qualified Air Purifiers
AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Air Purifier
***Due to high demand, Allerair ships temporarily in 3-7 weeks from order date depending on product.
General Purpose Air Filtration
The AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Air Purifier removes a wide range of pollutants which contribute to poor indoor air quality. It features an activated carbon filter to remove chemicals, gases and odors and a Medical Grade HEPA filter that removes 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns.
- *2.5" deep carbon filter
- *Larger activated carbon filter than most home air purifiers
- *Exec or Vocarb carbon blends
- *Upgrade your unit to different filtration options at any time by ordering different filters (smoke, heavy-duty filtration etc.)
- *UV light option for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- *Custom carbon blends available
- *Wheels for easy placement
- *General air filtration
- *Controlling allergy and asthma triggers
- *Removing a wide range of common household pollutants
- *Standard household chemicals and VOCs
Do I need Exec Carbon or Vocarb Carbon?
Choose Exec for standard air cleaning.
Choose Vocarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde etc.), fumes and odors. Contact us for specific chemicals. We have over 40 blends of carbon for specific pollutants.
|Filtration System||Activated carbon filter, 2.5" depth, Medical-grade HEPA, quick-change pre-filter|
|Carbon Blends||Exec, Vocarb, custom|
|Medical-grade HEPA||Removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size|
|CFM||400 free flow|
(Special Order colors are $29 more and are reflected in the posted price)
|Standard: Black, Sandstone, White / Special Order: Pewter, Copper|
|Voltage||115/60Hz or 230/50Hz|
|Cord Length||8 feet|
|Noise Level||50-75 dB|
|Maneuverability||4 x 2" wheels|
|Filter Access||Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws|
|Motor Details||Motor with a blower wheel|
|Dimensions||20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)|
|Shipping Weight||45 lbs. 1 box|
|Operating Weight||39 lbs.|
|Number of Units per Pallet||Multiple|